School districts across the country are cutting ties with conservative students

Hundreds of public schools across the United States are facing cuts to funding, and in the past few days dozens have cancelled classes and cancelled school events, in a pattern that’s been seen across conservative districts across California, Oregon, and Wyoming.

At least 15 public schools in the state of California are facing the same fate, according to a report from the New York Times.

According to the Los Angeles Times, a school district in California has cut back the number of students in the first grade from 150 to only 75.

A district in Oregon recently canceled all daylong activities and closed classes, and another school in Wyoming announced it would cut the number and frequency of classes in the spring, citing a declining enrollment.

“There are some schools that are shutting down and I think they’re doing it because of some students who are conservative,” said Chris Bales, the school district superintendent in the southwestern town of Elko.

“It’s just kind of a sad thing to see these kids come in and feel like they’re not welcome.”

The decision to cancel classes comes just days after the New Hampshire Public School Board cut the summer recess schedule in the wake of the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

“We have a responsibility to protect our students and to make sure they are safe, and we have to do it with dignity and respect,” New Hampshire Governor Andrew Cuomo said during a press conference on Monday.

The New York City Department of Education announced the district will be offering free summer kindergarten through sixth grade after the shooting in the town of Sandy Hook, and the district is also in the process of moving students and teachers to new homes.

A group of teachers and principals from the Southern California Unified School District have launched a social media campaign calling on their colleagues to not attend school on Saturday and Sunday.

“Every day we have an opportunity to see how our kids are doing, and I would hope that we would be able to make the best decision we can for our students,” said Nancy Williams, the president of the Los Angles Unified School Board.

“If there is a reason that we have that, we have every right to explain it to the students, but it’s just not right that we’ve been asked to cancel the whole weekend.”

A school district that is facing the threat of losing its funding due to the mass shooting in California’s capital city has also canceled its own events.

The Santa Ana Unified School district, which includes Los Angeles, canceled a special summer event at a church in the city.

“At this point, it is unclear if any of the events planned by the Santa Ana Public Schools Board will take place this weekend,” Santa Ana Mayor Kevin Faulconer said in a statement.

The Los Angeles Unified School System also announced it was canceling a community event on Sunday that was planned for students from the district’s schools in Santa Ana. “

The district has made every effort to accommodate the needs of students and staff at this time, and is working with other school districts to accommodate students, families, and staff while they are at home.”

The Los Angeles Unified School System also announced it was canceling a community event on Sunday that was planned for students from the district’s schools in Santa Ana.

“As parents, we understand that this is a challenging time and that it is very important for our district to honor our commitment to our students by keeping the events at the community facility in Santa Angeles,” the district said in its statement.

The Los Angels district has not said what will happen to its classes.

Earlier this month, the New Jersey Board of Education also announced that it was pulling all students from a state high school due to a gunman shooting at the school.

In May, the district canceled its weekend-long school programs in Connecticut because of the state’s ongoing state of emergency, which prompted school districts across Connecticut and across the U.S. to shutter classes.

“Today, I have announced that the City of New London, Connecticut has announced the closure of all school programs at the city’s High School,” Mayor Michael A. Brown said in his statement announcing the school closure.

“All schools will be closed in the City on Saturday.

Families and staff will be notified on Friday and Saturday, and a timeline will be released later today.”